This one is for Mixed Brew and all those who may have visited to find nothing new here

Hi!!

thanks for visiting. Am touched that you remember my blog when I have almost forgotten it. No actually that's not true I do remember it, miss it even but life has been such a mad rush this past month that I just haven't had the time to update the blog.


What with appraisal time at work, a huge workload, whitewash at home and the office shifting to a new location you can understand how very difficult it can be. And then during this time Durga Puja also happened.

Now as you all know or would have guessed I am bong (bengali) therefore Durga Puja is when we are allowed nay expected to go mad with house cleaning, shopping, pandal hopping, relation visiting etc etc.

So apart from the chores from para 2 I also had to do the ones in para 3. :)

I am hoping to be able to share the pics from some of the Pujo's I visited real soon. But as explained time is at a premium at the moment so please be satisfied with this short post at the moment.

Hoping to see you guys around...

Oh, don't forget October 15th is Blog Action day so do your bit for mother earth by signing up for the same.

I did too inspite of my schedule!

Shubho Bijaya!!!




Comments

mixdbrew said…
I can't tell you how good i feel to have you back. Thank you :)
Iya said…
Shubho Bijaya!! Durga puja use to be such a fun time back home, with schools closed, all the food and pandal hopping..
b'lore is such a dampner..

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31