My Seven Avataars

Hi!
Am doing a tag on characters in literature that are my favorites because I identify with them or would love to have their qualities or maybe their experiences. The liberty I am taking is to add comic characters and those from movies.
Want you guys to tell me which you think I resemble most and more importantly use my comment space to tell me your favorite character.
So here goes…..

Eve from the Bible – imagine having the whole of paradise to yourself, no competition for your man’s attention…..the option to roam naked all over without worries and lots of cute animals for pets. Only thing missing would be chocolate…which I think I will wheedle out of God by being extra sweet to him one day. (Am sure him being a man and me being the only woman around, he would relent)

Athena from the Odyssey – imagine being beautiful, intelligent and a warrior with magical talents to boot….can fight and defeat the best of men and gods. Wish I could be her for just a day…would have a long list of people to bash up. While I am at it might even decide to go after Osama.

Sita from the Ramayana – for nothing but to be able to demand that Ram also go through the agnipariksha since he too had been away from her…and ought to prove his purity.




Scarlett O’ Hara from Gone with the Wind – imagine having a nineteen inch waistline…..wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garfield – why? because he is cute,
lazy and loves coffee and gets away with anything…just anything
Maria from Sound of Music
– primarily for her ability to break into songs at the drop of…anything. As for me my heart does sing but when I open my mouth the words don’t come out.

Dagny from Atlas Shrugged – she is intelligent, smart, good looking, has the admiration of all those who work under her. And she dates all the best men in her world….what more can one ask for? Oh wait…she even gets to enter a special world which has the most brilliant people of the era living together.

So there, I think seven avatars is a good enough number. Let’s hear it from you now.

Comments

Mampi said…
That reminds me, I m yet to do this one..
And yours was enchanting... as becometh you. Enjoyed the characters you want to be.
BG said…
HEY PINKU I FEEL U RESEMBLE Athena from the Odyssey

AND THATS MY FAV TOO..

NICE POST....CREATIVE THINKING I MUST SAY
Keshi said…
lovely post Pinku!

OMG I so love Sound of music!


Keshi.
Pinku said…
Manpreet, waiting for ur list...am sure it will be very nice and interesting. Thanks for thinking mine is enchanting


Hey Invincible - thanks for the compliment. why dont u pick this up as a tag too?

Keshi - I soooooo love Sound of Music - one film I can watch everytime it plays....
rayshma said…
love the list! :)
Midnight Sun said…
but why would anyone want to b sita???
i think her whole life was a wreck.
and the agni pariksha part makes her life suck even more
Pinku said…
thanks Rayshma

Poison, exactly the reason I would like to be Sita and change the whole damn story...
Unknown said…
being Eve from the Bible would be quite boring for you...imagine a life with only one man to look at! and, hell, what if he isn't even a good looker! i would say Garfield would suit you more- cute, mischievous and witty!
Pinku said…
Hey Animesh, those are very naughty thoughts ;)

actually if he is the only man around i wont have much temptation u see and he will treat me exceedingly well since he wouldnt have any other option too.

As for Garfield guess in today's overpopulated world he is a better bet. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31