I' am


I'm: a child woman
I think: honesty is the best policy especially in relations of the heart
I know: the earth is round so everything comes round. Make sure you do good therefore.
I want: to travel across the world and return to my country to be able to cherish its beauty afresh each time

I have: confidence and a ' can do' approach to things
I wish: I was taller, slimmer, prettier, smarter...naah I just wish these were not the things we judged fellow human beings by
I hate: hypocrisy
I miss: dad and my sister
I fear: religious fanaticism will take over sanity in the country if we don’t do anything about it

I feel: I have magic within me
I hear: our actions in this birth determine the next...(more motivation for being good)
I smell: of secret desires, enchanted lands and mysteries
I crave: love
I search: for fellow travelers on the road of life who share my passions and thoughts

I wonder: is the world really as black as some people say it is
I regret: not being always able to live upto my own ideals
I love: flowers, children, doggies and of course my family
I ache: for the Himalayas – they are pure magic
I care: for Mother Earth and all my friends

I am not: lazy
I believe: we all have the potential to excel…its just a matter of finding out exactly what at
I dance: when it rains
I sing: only if am completely drunk
I cry: not too often and only when those I care for the most fail to understand me

I don’t always: appreciate all that people do for me and then regret it later
I fight: for impartiality and justice
I write: to give vent to the muddle-some thoughts that at times threaten to engulf me
I win: fairly otherwise I don’t mind losing
I lose: my temper more often than I would like

I never: say no to coffee
I always: want my loved ones close
I confuse: a high educational degree with high morales or a good person, it often doesn't mean the same thing sadly
I listen: to heartbeats, sounds of nature and silence
I can usually be found: planning a better plan for everything

I am scared: of cockroaches
I need: love for sustenance
I am happy about: my life as it is right now

Aha! finished.....now who do I tag...ok here goes:

Aviana, Minal, Exsenso, Seventh Scorpio and Pinknblu......guys dont let me down...do the tag please

Comments

Mampi said…
I liked the First three entries in particular.
AVIANA said…
hey there...
thanks for stopping by....i
i will do the tag in a couple of posts..please be patient with me :)

oh yea..i don't like roaches either.... eeewww


:)
Pinku said…
thanks Manpreet...

Hey aviana, take ur time but remember am waiting so do do it. good luck!
Keshi said…
cute one :)

Like u, I too believe Honesty is the best policy!

Keshi.

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31