Apology

Hi!

My office has come up with a new funda whereby access to all blogs, gmails, orkuts of the world is blocked. Miraculously I can access my dashboard and upload stuff also see the comments but I cant go to the blog proper and therefore cant answer any of the comments.

Please bear with me till I find a solution to this problem. In the meantime do leave behind your comments for I can see what you have said and one day soon will find the time and oppurtunity to answer those too.

Cheers!

Pinku

Comments

AVIANA said…
good luck..sorry i know it sucks!
AVIANA said…
I know you have some issues with your blog. But stopping by to say hi!

I have some good news. will post tomorrow!

:)
AVIANA said…
stopping by to say hi...u've been missing.....

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31