My Wish List

I wanted to create a wish list of my own and the blog guided me to froogle I asked for a cottage by the sea and it showed me paintings named so at nine dollars each.

I was disappointed so I left it mid way, the things I want froogle can’t give me and the blog doesn’t allow what froogle doesn’t. So I decided to create my own post with my own wish list, one that I can keep updating and adding to without anyone bothering me.

Here goes:

· A cottage by the sea
· And one in the mountains
· A month long cruise
· A trek in the mountains
· A night spend in the open desert
· Vist Leh, Andamans, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Israel,
· Bathe in a waterfall much like the Liril girl but without people staring at me with or without lenses
· Hear the open air concert that Leon mentions in Exodus
· Love and be loved selflessly, freely without chains
· Loads and loads of books, music and films to go through
· A magic garden where I could plant a plant from every place I visit and they would all live together in harmony
· Live in an igloo
· Have a lot of pets but not chained or captured. They would be as free to move in or out of home as I would
· Be able to say and expect the truth and nothing but the truth and not be ostracised for it nor disbelieved

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmm, sheer coincidence that we've both created a wish list at the same time? wow. well, the wish list was good, and would certainly like to add that if u dont want people to stare at you while you bathe under the waterfall...just take off...your specs!!
Pinku said…
sahil Smart Aleck,

u are simply brilliant but you do forget you are talking to a woman not a rabbit. and by the way I wear lenses.
bugs said…
must say...too short a wish list!!!
Or may be mine is tooo long....
Sundari said…
a new pink template !!! hmm :-)
Seventh Scorpio said…
Wow, it makes my wishlist seem trivial and 1 dimensional.
Pinku said…
Hey! Seventh Scorpio,

Am so glad to see you back, was worried that you simply disappeared. Checked your blog too but no new posts there.

Hey! Bugs,

A wish list long or short doesn't matter really it just shows that we have a positive and hopeful view of life.

hi! Sundari,
couldn't you guess? its an attempt at turning my sky pink.
Anonymous said…
Hi Pinku,

Good to come by your blog and wish list.

We share afew wishes.

What fun would be telling the truth if there was no music to face - it's the danger of telling the truth that makes it so much fun... ;-)

farrukh
copywriter, journalist, advertising blogger
The Advertising Blogger
Anonymous said…
Which wishes we share? Many.

I want to go to Jerusalem. I want to wander in the desert and maybe sleep a night alone in it. Have loads of unread books that I bought but never got the time to read - would love free time to finish them. Want to trek in a place called the Valley of Flowers in the Himalayas - legend says that it is frequented by fairies ;-)

Phir mat kehna key response naheen diya.

farrukh
Pinku said…
Hi! Farrukh,

Yes we do share a few wishes. Have heard a lot about the valley of flowers. Infact this year a Indo-Japanese movie called the Valley of Flowers was also made.

I want to participate in a desert rally. Perhaps I will find you wandering there and give you a lift. what say?

Joking, but sincerely hope all your wishes come true.
good luck!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31