Enchanted Life

A conscious effort to think, write and live that’s what this is all about.

A conscious effort and enchanted life, the two don’t really seem to gel, do they?

Let me explain, I have decided to make my life as magical as possible. It’s a conscious decision to not be bogged down with the mundane worries, the petty thoughts, and the toxic comments of the world and to let myself be. Not sit on judgment on each and every action of my own. Just do what feels right and be happy doing it.

Maybe even selfishly so. But so what ? it's my life I have a right to live it the way I think fit. As long as I don't cheat someone or hurt someone they don't have any right to sit on judgement over me and even if they do, I am not bothered by it.

All these 28 years I have been trying to confirm to an image of myself that others have created for me. The good, kind, sincere, responsible girl of everyone's aspiration. One you could point out as an ideal to be emulated.

I have finally realised what has been happenning to me and I have decided to break free. I have taken a step out of line and the world has suddennly changed drastically.

No longer am I the 'example'. I have broken the glass jar which held me and I am free!

And this is where the enchantment comes in. I am enchanted with this space I have created for myself in my world and my mind. If for it I am to be burned at the stakes by society, I am willing.

Having breathed in the air of freedom I will not go back to that musty, dank however much glorified existence.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We talk of Freedom all the time... yet long to be in a relationship - no matter how nameless or blameless.

Sometimes a cocoon is warm yet claustrophobic...
Pinku said…
How will you know that its freedom if nothing holds on to you? The secret is in knowing that you belong but are not imprisoned.
bugs said…
Hey Pinku..

I don't know why, but i feel that you have read Atlas Shrugged in the fortnight prceeding this post!

Strange..but i just happened to think of only one thing after reading this post and it was Atlas Shrugged.....

bugs
Pinku said…
hey! Bugs,

Atlas shrugged is one of my all time fav books but I didn't read it right before writing this particular post.

But I do see where you are coming from. The aspiration to live your life your way which should actually be fundamental has with time become almost a heroic dream with herculean repercussions.

I am trying to do the impossible hoping that one day it will become I m possible.
Wish me luck.
bugs said…
Dear Pinku,

I wish you Best of my Luck to make it possible..

Thats what every one wants to do in their life....but few has guts to actually implement it in reality...i admire your courage..

Actually i was writing about a topic recently....but never published on my blog as i thought it will prompt an endless discussion...the topic is "purpsoe"....

any ways..good luck again...

bugs.

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31