The Fighters

Hi,
The fight for saving the Ridley Turtles continues here.


Comments

rayshma said…
i've been following.. and supporting the turtles... i do hope they win.
I have just finished reading Gerald Durrell's BEASTS IN MY BELFRY and your post talks of the same topic - conservation of endangered animals....
Pinku said…
Hey Rayshma, I am hoping/praying too

Sucharita: I hate man's attitude where he assumes that everything on planet earth is only for him. We need to learn to live and let live in all quarters.
Trevor Penn said…
I second, I support. Sign me up.
Parry said…
Beware! plenty of vested interests support the wrong causes. Is there a way to explore the creation of a port where the turtles are not harmed in they way they are likely to be? What if other companies are paying greenpeace to sabotage merely one company getting ahead?? How is it that one company is getting pulled up on environment issues. How about Reliance on the Krishna Godavari basin
Think. Ponder. And consider other aspects too.
Pinku said…
Trevor...thanks for the support ...visit the Green peace site and you will be able to sign up. alternately put up a post on your blog and speak about the activity. It helps.

Pinknblu....I know u have a point...but i still want the turtles to live corporate rivalry or not...I am not anti Tata just pro turtles.

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31