The Coming Together

Progressing through life I have sought inspiration and strength from many around me. 
Dad used to say take what is good in the other and I have tried to do that. It isn't an easy task however the one thing this exercise has done is to make me conscious of the qualities of those around me and while my attempt to emulate may have seen only limited success, it has given me a list of people I care about. Most of these people tend to be elder to me in age and experience and some peers.

The one person who stands out in this list for being much younger and yet an absolute star is this little girl I was first introduced to as Sweet & Sour by my father in law.

She had come over with her grandmother to meet her brother's family and her caring, intimate ways bowled me over. Whatever and whenever I saw her post that first meeting reinforced my belief that this indeed is a special being, someone destined to greatness. Her noble soul making its presence felt in every action and word.

Today I write this post right after seeing that lil girl exchange vows in distant America with a boy who I hope and pray will be a perfect partner and champion to our dear Amrita my favourite sweet and steel girl.

God bless the couple with an amazing love filled life ahead. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31