MY HAPPY 32nd BUDDAY!!

(This was in the drafts section and I just discovered it. It brought such happy memories that I just had to share!!!)

I had a very happy and contented birthday this year.
(It was in April...but lets not bicker about small things like dates shall we?)

Before you leap to conclusions let me tell you that there was no expensive gift or huge party. It was just a very family affair which felt warm, loving and very, very comforting.


Let me take you through a few of the good things {that can be spoken about ;) }

A room full of red balloons – Moms attempt at making me feel ‘not so old really’.

A cake baked to perfection with my favorite ingredients coffee and chocolate chips!!!

Loads of new clothes and two new pair of shoes yippppppppppppeeeeeeeeesssssss!!!

And a laptop stand with dancing lights and three small fans...never knew something like this existed till I got this gift.

Had lunch with two of the cutest people I know...they do make me lose my cool at times but nothing beats their genuine goodness.

Also caught Dev D in the theater close to home. Now those who know us will know how big an achievement catching a hindi movie is, in my household ;)

Slept through the evening completly exhausted knowing that someone who cares is around to take care of the ringing doorbell and mobiles.

Best of all I got loads of wishes from friends near and far. And last but not the least got to know that a very dear friend is expecting.... am so glad for the lucky couple...God bless all 4 of them (I am hoping she will have twins).


I had a lovely day...thank you everyone.

Comments

Real cute post...I'm april born too!...also I do enjoy a bday with all the people I really love rather than some grand party with lotsa ppl so it does seem like a real lovely and warm bday...blated budday wishes (who cares about dates)
Pancho said…
So a "Hippy Baaarday" is due, right?
Smart, aren't I?
Happy Bithday
nsiyer said…
Happy Birthday, Ranu. And wish you all that you wish for.Take care.
mixdbrew said…
What a lovely birthday that must have been :) And since we share the same birth date, i hope we have more such birthdays in common too...full of warmth, laughter. And chocolate chips (droooool!)
Anonymous said…
We always remember lovely birthdays, dont we? :)
Iya said…
nothing like the feeling of warmth and love..
and send me a pic of this laptop stand, will u? i am getting wierd images in my mind thinking of it..
Happy birthday for last year and the year ahead?
phatichar said…
Happy belated b'day, girl.. :-)
sweet. happy belated birthday. and mine falls in april too! so we have more than the bong connection : )
sukumbho said…
Better be-lated than never! Happy Birthday, Pinku. We will join in next April. Till then enjoy a good life April-March financial year. Paint the world in your own colours.
Pinku said…
Hey guys!!!

thank you so much for all your wishes...I had no clue that putting up an old post is going to get me so many wishes all over again :)

It feels like april already...

Thank you!!
How do we know said…
hey.. on ur blog after ages.. and what a wonderful set of posts i have missed.. congratulations on turning 32.. and well.. here is to many many more..
Pinku said…
HDWK : thanks :)

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31