Its Raining

Hey!


Its raining awards!!
I got one and while I was learning how to hold my grin appropriately so that people didnt think I am demented.
Here comes another. This time from Keshi. (Really like this pic of hers so couldn't resist putting it up to. Keshi hope u dont mind)




As is pretty apparent the award is for being honest on your blog .

Now honesty is not something we get rewarded for too often in real life so an award for the same even if it be only on blogland does seem very nice and is much appreciated.
Thanks Keshi, we dont always agree on our world views but the fact that we can hear each other out and give each other the space to have our own opinions shows that we are mature individuals who can value a relationship without expecting the other to tow the line in the name of friendship.

And now there is another Brillante award from Phatichar....I tell u its raining awards!!!

Comments

Mampi said…
Honesty awarded.
Me happy.
for honesty and for you.
Panchajanya said…
Truth is a relative word so why bother with something which is a moving target. Only thing that matter is - are we on right side of our conscience?
Panchajanya said…
By the way the lady in the picture has a very naughty eye....
Keshi said…
awww...when I came to ur blog today, for a while I had a supa blonde moment..I thought this was MY blog. LOL cos of my pic! And suddenly I realised I was in Pinku's blog. HUGS!


Im glad u recognise the true meaning behind that award. I gave different awards to ppl who best fit the category. And when I came to giving Honesty awards, u were on my mind straight away. :)



**we dont always agree on our world views but the fact that we can hear each other out and give each other the space to have our own opinions shows that we are mature individuals who can value a relationship without expecting the other to tow the line in the name of friendship.


Exactly! WOW this is the same thing I said to u as a reply-comment over in MY blog. :):) Im stoked to see u said the same thing!


We dun always need/have to agree...but appreciating each other and respecting each others' values and opinions, show real courage and guts. And I see that in u too.


Enjoy, u deserve every bit of the recognition for Honesty!


Keshi.
Keshi said…
Also, come and see a pic of my doc :)

Keshi.
Pinku said…
Dear Mampi, thanks. Honesty is the only way I know of dealing with things. Makes life difficult and at times very unpleasant but end of the day my heart wont allow for anything else.

Panchajanya - your truth can differ from mine only when we look at the same thing from different angles if we see the whole picture then only one thing emerges and that is what is called truth. Remember the story of the 5 blind men and the elephant?

Yeah Keshi does have a naughty eye and she has a naughtier mind and heart. So beware!!! :)
Pinku said…
hey! Keshi....so we do share some views :)

Nice knowing you!!!

Will check out doc in a while. Hope he survived the ordeal! ;)


Hey Cynic...thanks!
Gazal said…
honesty is mostly punished....

congrats...these rains are welcome
Pinku said…
Hi Gazal....lovely name....yes honesty is rarely honoured at times my mom also gets irritated with my candid remarks.

And yes it feels good to be awarded.
Welcome to my enchanted world
congratulations :)
LOL ...Actually it is easy to be honest for me, if you can say, after a point, that 'rest of the information is personal and confidential'...
Keshi said…
haha Panch Im 'genetically' naughty :)

hey tnxx Pinku!

Keshi.
BG said…
heyy... congrats!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31