A New Sunrise














Have you come to my blog recently and gone away since there has been no new update?

I am sorry, I apologize for disappointing you. But know what I have been really busy the past few weeks.

Busy doing what you ask?

Why busy living of course ….living the way I have always wanted to. Sharing my life with someone who thinks my ideas worth listening to and my moods worth a penny or two.

This new sunrise in my life feels like bliss and I am enjoying it so do forgive the delay.

Comments

Seventh Scorpio said…
good for you, enjoy every moment. it is well deserved.
Anonymous said…
yes i have and i shall forgive u...njoi :)

swadha
Unknown said…
Hi pinku,

reminded me of a song i knew years back it was a famous one. goes something like this.."you are my sunshine, my only sunshine.."

enjoy the dawn and your hot cup of cofee !
Pinku said…
dear friends!

thanks for your wishes and I hope each one of you finds what you are seeking.

love
Kayla said…
Pinku,

Thanks for your comment, it is so nice to hear from you!
This is a lovely post...I am so happy that things are going so well for you. I definitely agree with seventh scorpio- it is well-deserved!!

Kayla
Me said…
Forgiven.... ;)
Shine with the sun....
Hey Pinku, I'm very pleased to hear that u r living your fullest at the present moment. Just bask in the feeling and care not about the world. Friends r here to stay. Take your time. See u around. Cheers!!
Anonymous said…
hmm that is so simple yet so tough - the business of staying happy as you live each day!

God Bless!
rayshma said…
heyy, have fun!
illama's cute! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31