My current state of mind

Hi!

I have not been writing for over a fortnight. Its not that I didnt want to, I tried writing, sometime jotted down a sentence, sometimes keyed in a whole paragraph. But nothing seems right. Nothing makes sense.


I want to fall into a long untroubled sleep and wake up to see all the issues washed away.


I am being a little selfish, I am seeking my own happiness. Can it be so wrong?


I try and do my duty towards everyone honestly, to the best of my ability. I dont shirk responsibility or the ugly things of life. Cant I be entitled to a little beauty, contentment, happiness then?

I dont know what to say anymore. What arguments helps one win a war with loved ones.

I want to cry and lament at the state of affairs of my life but its all wound up inside and its doesnt flow. I wish it would, I wish this pain would ease.

Pray for me. Please pray for a miracle.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Pinku,

Hey, am i sensing some trouble still. cheer up. will you?....how about a joke.(smile)..ok maybe a joke will not help????...i am compelled to write more..but i seem to stop short!
Sahil Banga said…
where do i c d pinku who's alwaz smiling...caring two hoots abt d past or d world...pinku, 1 life...dnt waste it lamenting...after all, u only wrote, 'and d sky turned pink'
Anonymous said…
hey...long time...hope all things okay and delhi's treating u fair and fine. listen..whatever u do...dont let life drag u down - ever. just rem'br that.


sunshine girl.

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31