Seven 7

Hi!

Lisa tagged me and I knew nothing about this tagging business. Didnt know what to do about the messages that came floating in aka Harry Potter's summons from Dumbeldore. I had to ask her what to do with it and then she said I must answer the following and in turn tag seven more friends.

I have done her bidding. Truth be told I began doing it pretty mechanically, thinking of it almost as a silly game, but then it caught my interest and then I revised my answers, this gave me an oppurtunity to know myself better and I hope it gives you an insight as well.

A lot of my friends who read this blog don't have blogs of their own so I didnt mention their names in the list below however I would want all of you to also do this exercise, by all means use my comments page to publish it and if this triggers off your own blog , nothing like it.

7 Things I want to do in this lifetime:
  • A cottage by the sea And one in the mountains
  • A trek in the mountains and spend a night in the open desert
  • Vist Leh, Andamans, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Israel, Cambodia, Maldives, Europe,……
  • Write and publish a book, what it will be about I dont yet know
  • Love and be loved selflessly, freely without chains
  • Have a magic garden where I could plant a plant from every place I visit and they would all live together in harmony
  • Have a lot of pets but not chained or captured. They would be as free to move in or out of home as I would
  • Be able to say and expect the truth and nothing but the truth and not be ostracised for it nor disbelieved

7 Things I can do: -
  • I can eat icecream and chocolates for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between
  • I can befriend people easily
  • I can be the laziest goose in the entire world
  • I can read, read, read and then read some more
  • I can watch movies non stop through the day and night
  • I can drive like crazy
  • I can love

7 Things I can’t do: -

  • I can't ride a motorbike yet!!!
  • I can't be rude and mean beyond a point though at times I really wish I could.
  • I can't dance to save my life
  • I can’t find it in me to hate someone really bad...you know the wish him dead variety
  • I can't stop dreaming of a better world inspite of all the things I see around me
  • I can't stop thinking about love!!!
  • I cant stand the sight of lizards and cockroaches

7 Things that attract me to another person:

  • Honesty, positive attitude
  • knowledge
  • Ability to laugh at oneself
  • An open face and an icebreaking smile!!
  • Ability to cope with problems without giving in and choosing the easier path
  • Someone who makes me feel like sitting down and taking a break from the mad rush that’s my life
  • The ability to let silences speak

7 Things I say Most Often: -

  • That’s fun!!!!
  • That’s boring!
  • There must be something good that will come out of this
  • Lets go!
  • I need to see the world
  • Time’s running out
  • Be positive!!

7 people I want to take up this tag

  • Sahil
  • Minal
  • Kayla
  • Bugs
  • Seventh Scorpio
  • Hemanth
  • Sundari – (my inspiration for blog writing)

Comments

AVIANA said…
Hi Chica!!!!

Good you did the tag! You can't ever break the tag..because evil things will happen...like me coming over to where you are and sing Backstreet Boys songs over and over while I wear a leopard and plad patent leather suit doing the Elvis dance!!!!

Nice vision huh?! :)

I love love love..".I can't stop dreaming of a better world inspite of all the things I see around me"

Please keep dreaming...:)

Have a nice weekend!

I'll be updating this weekend.

Lisa
Pinku said…
Hey! Lisa,

would love to have you come over, even if you threaten me with a Backstreet Boy song. That leather suit am not too worried about since its so hot hear you will probably have difficulty keeping even a bikini top on.

Nicer vision huh....;)

Looking forward to your updates.
Sahil Banga said…
mujhe kyu tag kar diya yaar....
~Hemanth~ said…
Guilty as charged, I never got around to answering those tag questions.

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31