And these are some of my favorite things:

  • The first view of the sea when I finally approach it after crossing many winding roads
  • The happiness of being able to reach the top of a peak
  • Waiting at an airport/station and then finally catching that first glimpse of a dear person
  • Rain falling over sloping roofs while I sit on a verandha sipping ginger tea
  • Turning a corner on a mountain road and finding a beautiful valley laid out in front
  • Dew drops on a grassy field
  • Sunflowers blooming over a garden fence
  • The excitement of planning a trip
  • The exhilarating feeling of finally leaving the city behind
  • The warm feeling that reading a good book brings
  • Being woken up with a cup of tea and a smiling face for company

(Guys and gals do list your fav things too in the comments. would love to know.)

Comments

AVIANA said…
awww...so such visions you made me mind see...:)

for the tag..you must take the questions i put on my blog that I answered and answer them yourself and post it on your blog...then you must tag 7 other people to do the same

lisa

Popular posts from this blog

Some dreams

My God’s Strongest

Learning’s at 31